GrowBox app is an Android application which allows you to stream movies, TV shows, and videos from your Android smartphone. This means that this app allows you to cast your favorite movies or TV shows on bigger screens that support casting, from your Android smartphone. This trend has recently become popular and millions of users look for such apps that they can use for entertainment purposes.
This app is actually an MX player. It works in the manner by sending the video URL and the headers to the application on which you want to cast the video. As a result of this, you get the fast and uninterrupted casting of any videos on ShowBox or other similar apps. The GrowBox app also lets you cast movies and videos from the ShowBox .APK directly to Chromecast.
If you are using both the GrowBox apk and the Showbox app, you will find that there are actually a lot of similarities between these two. But Growbox is actually a more advanced version of Showbox, with all the features that Showbox has, and some advanced features of its own too. The technology that this app uses makes it possible for this app to perform very difficult tasks that are unimaginable otherwise. You can also download vidmate apk for Android, a great alternative to ShowBox app.
Download & Install GrowBox .APK For Android & Windows PC
Features of GrowBox Apk
Let us have a look at some of the features of this app:
- Growbox app is a video streaming app that gives you access to some of your favorite TV shows and movies that you can watch online at no cost.
- You can use the MX Player of your phone to send video URLs and headers to your TV or other bigger screens and watch the same movie or video on that bigger screen. The best part is that the high quality of the videos does not get interrupted.
Also checkout GrowBox For ShowBox
How to Install GrowBox APK on your Android Device?
The first thing that you have to do is to uninstall the MX player on your phone in order to let GrowBox work. That is because Growbox itself is an MX player. So, it won’t be able to work when there is another MX player installed on the device. Follow the next steps to install Growbox APK on your phone.
- Download Growbox .APK file from an external source. For this, you need to open the browser and do a Google search for the Growbox APK file. You will be redirected to many sites offering a free download of the file.
- Download the file from there. Then go to the phone Settings and enable ‘Download from unknown sources’ on your phone.
- Then go to the default download folder on your phone where all the downloaded items are saved.
- There you will find the Growbox apk file. Click on it, tap on install and the file will start installing.
- In a while, the app will be downloaded, with an icon on the home page. From there you can launch the app.
This way you are done installing the Growbox APK app. But you need to download another app too, for Growbox to work and to play your media files. That is the AllCast app. With this app, you will be able to use and access Growbox and enjoy its amazing features. The process of installing AllCast on your phone is the same as you installed Growbox. Also check out Cartoon HD APK to watch cartoons, anime online!
AllCast is a multimedia sharing app. What this app does is, it lets you share media files- photos, videos, music from your Android device to your TV or other bigger screens where you want to watch it. The only drawback of this app is that it will allow you to play the video or music only for 5 minutes on the free version. If you want to get the best out of it, you have to purchase the premium version of this app, which will barely cost you a few bucks.
Common Problems about the Growbox APK App
Even though the grow box app is great, a lot of users complain about a few issues. That is not because the app has drawbacks. It is simply because users are not well informed enough to overcome these issues that might come across when did try to operate this app.
- A lot of users have faced this issue that they are not able to install the Growbox app. Whenever they try to install it, there is some error and the installation process is not complete. The reason for this is that they might not have uninstalled the MX player from their Android device before installing this app. It is absolutely essential to remove the MX player in the system.
- Some users have complained that they are not able to click on the Install button. That happens because your phone might have a third party screen dimmer app to dim the brightness of the LCD display. You have to uninstall that app first.
This app goes the extra mile to make sure that your entertainment experience is top notch and uninterrupted. Download the Growbox APK app on your phone now!